db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Asaf Shakarchi" <a...@raytech.co.il>
Subject Few general questions regarding Torque
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:08:53 GMT
Hello,

I have few questions, I'll be very glad to get answers,

1)       Is it possible to retrieve a primary key by basePeer object? We
like to do something like 'basePeer newBase = new OneOfTheDataObjectPeer()'
and then call basePeer.retrieveByPK which will return a baseobject, it seems
that all retryeveByPK functions are generated per peer child but maybe
there's still away to do it? :-/

2)       Since I still can't figure out how to do adjoin with 'OR" condition
instead of 'AND', is there a way just to execute a full query instead of
using criteria to generate my query?

3)       If I have an instance of a DataObject, is there a way to retrieve
by the DataObject the corresponding peerObject and vice versa?

This is it for now,

Thanks a lot guys,

Asaf.