db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jim Caserta <smoothie...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.torque.TorqueException: java.lang.InstantiationException
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:27:22 GMT
Your right Henning. My apologies.. I received a Null
pointer Exception after receiving that warning, and I
thought they might be connected.

I'm attempting to do a join using:
rows = BasePeer.doSelect(criteria,conn); and received

java.lang.NullPointerException: There was no
DataSourceFactory configured for the connection
essMarine

Does that sound like it might be the property file? I
checked it and all seems ok..

Thanks,
Jim

--- "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hps@intermeta.de>