db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Hilco Wijbenga <hilco.wijbe...@elasticpath.com>
Subject Re: JDBC task and DECIMAL column
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2005 21:35:45 GMT
Does replying to your own emails count as talking to yourself? ;-)

I've been bold enough to make some changes to
TorqueJDBCTransformTask.java and I am now able to generate DECIMAL and
NUMERIC columns correctly.

I should have official permission tomorrow to contribute these changes.
Is it enough to just send in a diff?

Bye,
Hilco