db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Antwort: RE: VM_global_library.vm not found
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:52:15 GMT

What do you mean with 'main Torque folder' ? In the home directory of the
generator, I would create a subdirectory named 'templates' and extract the
jar there.

>From Torque 3.1 on, the generator is separated from the runtime, so the
generator should reside in an extra directory. Though it may seem
convenient at first to use a single directory, it causes confusion later.

    Thomas