db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: VM_global_library.vm not found
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:39:40 GMT

See

http://db.apache.org/torque/releases/torque-3.2-rc2/generator/properties-reference.html

The property to set in any build.properties file (preferably in the
generator home directory, the project home directory) is

torque.useClasspath=true

and make sure that you did not set torque.useClasspath=false in any
overriding properties file (e.g. in your home directory)

hm, from the reference I see that the default is false. I have to look into
whether this is a bug in the documentation or if it is the true default for
an ant build (which would be bad, as this would mean that the ant build
would not run out of the box)

     Thomas