db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jim Caserta <smoothie...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: VM_global_library.vm not found
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:26:43 GMT
My apologies...

I used the -noclasspath with the same results, however
I noticed that the last error message in the velocity
log is:
[error] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'sql/base/Control.vm' in any resource loader.

No source is being generated. Is the situation the
same with this error message as the other, in that it
still should be working successfully? Maybe I'm
missing another problem elsewhere..

Thank you..
Jim

--- Greg Monroe <Greg.Monroe@DukeCE.com> wrote:

> I think the VM_global_library not found error is not
> the issue. I see
> this message with 3.1.1 builds too.
>
> Most problems of this sort come from old versions of
> the jar files
> being in the class path somewhere. This includes the
> various libraries
> that Torque is dependent on as well.
>
> Try running ant with the -noclasspath option to
> prevent picking up
> old versions.  If this works, then start looking
> thru your class path
> for problems.
>
> Good luck
>
> Greg

org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException: