db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jim Caserta <smoothie...@yahoo.com>
Subject VM_global_library.vm not found
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:32:46 GMT
Good morning..

I downloaded 3.2-rc2 of Torque and the latest version
of Ant. I'm cuurently using Torque 3.0 and attempting
to convert over.

Creating the schema works fine, however when I attempt
to generate the java files, I receive the errors:

[error] ResourceManager : unable to find resource
'VM_global_library.vm' in any resource loader.

[info] Velocimacro : error using  VM library template
VM_global_library.vm :
org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotFoundException:
Unable to find resource 'VM_global_library.vm'

I did find another reference to this problem, and I
also downloaded the gen-3.1.1.jar file that has the vm
files in it. I placed this 'jar' file in the 'lib'
folder of file 'torque-gen-3.2-rc2', which is where I
execute the ant command from, however the problem
persists.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!
Jim