db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: VM_global_library.vm not found
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:52:50 GMT
Ah, I think I see the problem.

There are a few new properties in the build.properties file.
One of them is "torque.useClasspath".  If this is set to true
the generator will look for the templates in a jar file on
the classpath.  Otherwise, it will try to find them as a set
of directories.

The current distro delivers the templates as a jar and
has the useClassPath property set to true. I suspect you
didn't "merge" your old build.properties with the new one
and so the its defaulting to false.

Check if this is the problem.

Good Luck

Greg