db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: VM_global_library.vm not found
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:41:36 GMT
I think the VM_global_library not found error is not the issue. I see
this message with 3.1.1 builds too.

Most problems of this sort come from old versions of the jar files
being in the class path somewhere. This includes the various libraries
that Torque is dependent on as well.

Try running ant with the -noclasspath option to prevent picking up
old versions.  If this works, then start looking thru your class path
for problems.

Good luck

Greg

Duke CE Privacy Statement