db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "barak" <ba...@fetchbook.info>
Subject Cache could not be initialized for region
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 09:27:03 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to use the cache, but I keep getting the error:
AbstractBaseManager (line 448) - Cache could not be initialized for
region: test

In the cache configuration file I added these lines in addition to the
default:

jcs.region.test.cacheattributes=org.apache.jcs.engine.CompositeCacheAttr
ibutes
jcs.region.test.cacheattributes.MaxObjects=1200
jcs.region.test.cacheattributes.MemoryCacheName=org.apache.jcs.engine.me
mory.lru.LRUMemoryCache

---
When I run it, I get the error message in the logs.
I also added several prints to confirm that the confirm file was
actually read:

UserManager.getMethodResult() =
org.apache.torque.manager.NoOpMethodResultCache@18825b3
new UserManager().getRegion() = test

(in the manager c'tor I placed a "set region" for "test")

Help?

 <http://www.fetchbook.info/> www.FetchBook.Info
Find the lowest price - Compare more than a hundred book stores in a
click