db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: null package problem
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 07:36:46 GMT

Hi,

the property torque.targetPackage is correct. There are some possibilities
why this might not be effective
- you override the property in the build.properties in your hom directory
or a system property
- in the database.dtd, there is an attribute "package" in the database
element. I do not know which takes precedence, but the attribute should not
be used at all.
- your build.properties is in the wrong directory. If you use ant, it
should be in the same directory as the build-torque.xml. If you use maven,
it should be in the same directory as the project.xml.

Hope that helps,

    Thomas

"Stan Wiechers" <Stan@rga.com> schrieb am 24.08.2005 20:08:58:

> Hey,
>
> I'm specifying the property
>
> torque.targetPackage
>
> in my build.properties file, but it doesn't seem to take effect.
>
> Is that the right property name?
>
> Thanks much,
> Stan Wiechers

This