db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Aaron Loucks" <aar...@GardnerInc.com>
Subject RE: Schema including
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 15:37:45 GMT
http://db.apache.org/torque/generator/database.dtd.txt

<!ELEMENT external-schema EMPTY>
<!ATTLIST external-schema
  filename CDATA #REQUIRED

I've never used this so I can't say if this will work for you, but this
is probably a good place to start.

Aaron Loucks
Web Developer
Gardner, Inc.
3641 Interchange Road
Columbus, OH 43204
614.456.3492
-----Original Message-----
From: Kintzel Levente [mailto:kintzel.levente@codespring.ro]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 6:33 AM
To: torque-user@db.apache.org
Subject: Schema including

Hi everebody!

I want to include a schema in another. In other words my application has
many tables. Their schemas are written in different schema files. But in
this case I cannot not use the foreign key clause, because the tables
must be in the same schema file. If I put all the tables in one schema,
it is very difficult to maintain the schema file. So the best solution
for me can be a possibility to include some xml parts in schema files.
So tables will be written in different XML files, but when the
generating process start than everything is included to the right place.
There is such a solution, or something similar?
Thank you for help!

          Regards,
                Levi