db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Stan Wiechers" <S...@rga.com>
Subject primitive null values
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 15:37:24 GMT
Hey,

so I'm binding a sql file to a schema xml and that to the generated classes for a oracle db.
 I have a bunch of Integer columns in my table which can be null, however since the Integer
column is bound to a primitive int I see now way of saying null.

So I guess my question is do I need to change mapping of certain oracle types to a java objects
like java.lang.Integer rather then primitives? If yes, what is the easiest way to achieve
that? And shouldn't that be default behaviour?

Looking forward to hear back from you guys,
Stan

This message is the property of R/GA and contains information which may be privileged or confidential.
It is meant only for the intended recipients and/or their authorized agents. If you believe
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or
by forwarding this message to postmaster@rga.com, and destroy any printed or electronic copies
of the message. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this message
or the information contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you.