db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Stan Wiechers" <S...@rga.com>
Subject RE: AW: prefix for generated classes
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:49:53 GMT
Hey,

I tried regex replace after the generation of the xml file, didn't work out either.

    <replaceregexp file="${torque.schema.dir}/schema.xml"
                           match='table name=\"(.+)\" javaName=\"(.+)\" '
                           replace='table name=\"\1\" javaName=\"db_\2\" '
                           byline="true"/>

The build classes weren't working right. Maybe some other name needs to be changed as well?

Stan

-----Original Message-----
From: Trey Long [mailto:james_long@provima.com]
Sent: Fri 8/26/2005 4:12 PM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Re: AW: prefix for generated classes

I was searching for the same solution, but I think the
"torque.basePrefix" only refers to the "Base" classes, not all of the OM
classes.

I have having some naming conflicts and I would like to know if there is
a way to prefix the rest of the classes that Torque generates so I don't
have to specify a package in front of the class and there is no
ambiguity when reading the code.

Short of renaming my DB tables that is.

-trey

Vitzethum, Daniel wrote:

>Hello Stan,
>

>>I would like for the class names to always start with a certain
>>prefix like torque_ or so.
>>

>if I recall correctly, the property "torque.basePrefix" in
>"build.properties"
>does the trick.
>

>HTH,
>
>Daniel

This message is the property of R/GA and contains information which may be privileged or confidential.
It is meant only for the intended recipients and/or their authorized agents. If you believe
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or
by forwarding this message to postmaster@rga.com, and destroy any printed or electronic copies
of the message. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this message
or the information contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you.