db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Stan Wiechers" <S...@rga.com>
Subject prefix for generated classes
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:56:42 GMT
Hey,

I'm creating the schema xml file from sql. From the xml file I'm creating the java files.
I would like for the class names to always start with a certain prefix like torque_ or so.
Is that possible to configure?

Thanks a lot,
Stan Wiechers

This message is the property of R/GA and contains information which may be privileged or confidential.
It is meant only for the intended recipients and/or their authorized agents. If you believe
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or
by forwarding this message to postmaster@rga.com, and destroy any printed or electronic copies
of the message. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this message
or the information contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you.