db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Stan Wiechers" <S...@rga.com>
Subject null package problem
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 03:22:52 GMT

Hey,

I'm new to torque and have a question. I have an existing sql schema and generate the xml
from that and from the xml the java om code. The package declaration in the xml seems to be
always "null" can I change that? Even when i call "torque-data-model" with the targetPackage
info it remains null. I'm using ant and could do a token replace action before I call "torque-data-model"
but just wanted to make sure that there isn't a better way. I'm using 3.1.1.

Thanks much,
Stan

This message is the property of R/GA and contains information which may be privileged or confidential.
It is meant only for the intended recipients and/or their authorized agents. If you believe
you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or
by forwarding this message to postmaster@rga.com, and destroy any printed or electronic copies
of the message. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, disclosure, or copying of this message
or the information contained in it, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you.