db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Trey Long <james_l...@provima.com>
Subject Re: AW: prefix for generated classes
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:12:04 GMT
I was searching for the same solution, but I think the
"torque.basePrefix" only refers to the "Base" classes, not all of the OM
classes.

I have having some naming conflicts and I would like to know if there is
a way to prefix the rest of the classes that Torque generates so I don't
have to specify a package in front of the class and there is no
ambiguity when reading the code.

Short of renaming my DB tables that is.

-trey