db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Trey Long <james_l...@provima.com>
Subject Re: getDate()
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:15:46 GMT
I agree with that conclusion, with certain functions such as getDate()
it wouldn't be valid until insert. At that point the object could pull
back the correct information.

In that case the only real solution is to allow torque to gracefully
handle default formula's and let the database do it's job. As far as
using the object before-hand though I don't know how that would be
handled, perhaps some method to indicate whether... I have no idea. At
this point, this it totally in your realm :)