db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Trey Long <james_l...@provima.com>
Subject Re: getDate()
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:39:13 GMT
On insertion that sounds reasonable. But how would the object handle it
on construction? Especially if I decided to try to use the data in the
object before inserting it. I don't have as much experience using Torque
as I would like but I can certainly see a lot of little holes that would
have to be stepped over. :)