db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Trey Long <james_l...@provima.com>
Subject Re: getDate()
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:12:59 GMT
I am using the following:

Torque Version: 3.2-rc1
Using: ANT, MSSQL

I was able to get around the problem but I believe I now know what the
issue was. Inside of the generated schema it was calling a function
'getDate()' that really didn't exist anywhere. That's because I used the
default value of (getDate()) in the MSSQL table schema. So I imagine
that functions don't carry over so well as defaults in table schema
while using torque.