db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Trey Long <james_l...@provima.com>
Subject getDate()
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2005 16:11:20 GMT
I am trying to compile the Torque generated classes and I am running
into a problem with a getDate() method. The following error is returned:

build:
    [javac] Compiling 51 source files to C:\...\web\WEB-INF\classes
    [javac] C:\...\BaseQuestionnaire.java:45: cannot find symbol
    [javac] symbol  : method getdate()
    [javac] location: class com.provima.pcsw.mssql.BaseQuestionnaire
    [javac]     private Date created = new Date(getdate());
    [javac]                                     ^
    [javac] Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
    [javac] 1 error

Any quick advice would be nice. I don't understand the purpose of this
method or how to regen the classes in another way where this error won't
crop up. I am loathe to edit it out of the class because I don't know
the implications and I don't want to have to edit it every time the
Object Model is built.

Thanks, -Trey