db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Kintzel Levente" <kintzel.leve...@codespring.ro>
Subject Schema including
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 10:32:57 GMT
Hi everebody!

I want to include a schema in another. In other words my application has many tables. Their
schemas are written in different schema files. But in this case I cannot not use the foreign
key clause, because the tables must be in the same schema file. If I put all the tables in
one schema, it is very difficult to maintain the schema file. So the best solution for me
can be a possibility to include some xml parts in schema files.
So tables will be written in different XML files, but when the generating process start than
everything is included to the right place. There is such a solution, or something similar?
Thank you for help!

          Regards,
                Levi