db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: hanging database connections
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 19:20:14 GMT

Hi,

do you have the possibility to debug the code ?
If yes, in the BaseObject, there should be a generated method like

    public void save(String dbName) throws TorqueException
    {
        Connection con = null;
          try
        {
            con = Transaction.begin(dbName);
            save(con);
            Transaction.commit(con);
        }
        catch(TorqueException e)
        {
            Transaction.safeRollback(con);
            throw e;
        }
      }

which should be called if you call the save() method.

Can you provoke the error and see whether the safeRollback is executed ?

    Thomas