db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: deprecated methods [was: (frustrated torque first timer) Please update the Tutorial]
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 10:15:16 GMT

Hi bill,

I did a quick serach on the word deprecated in the templates in CVS and did
not find it. So I would assume that someone has already removed it.

Using Torque 3.1, I also do not find thge word "deprecated" in any class.
Which Torque version are you using ? Can you give an example of a
deprecated method ?

         Thomas