db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Antwort: Re: deprecated methods [was: (frustrated torque first timer) Please update the Tutorial]
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 14:21:07 GMT

Hi,

ok, so its not generated code, but code in the Torque runtime.
For the runtime, the question cannot be answered in general. Some
deprecated have disapperared, some have not, and some methods might have
been deprecated anew. You would have to check the CVS (e.g. via
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi) to find out about a particular method.

For the getMapBuilder method, there is is a method getMapBuilder(String) in
BasePeer, which does not get overridden and is not deprecated. In the
generated Peer classes, there is a getMapBuilder() without arguments, which
is also not deprecated.

  Thomas