db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Trey Long <james_l...@provima.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Task & System Tables
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:48:13 GMT
True to task, when I write an email for help the answer jumps out of the
bushes and attacks me. Torque was operating fine, however the SQL Server
permissions applied to the new database were somewhat limiting for the
new user.

I added the user to the database under the foolish assumption that any
new table would be added to the users permission, it appears this isn't
the case.