db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Bill Leng <wl...@metatomix.com>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: deprecated methods [was: (frustrated torque first timer) Please update the Tutorial]
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 14:48:39 GMT
Sorry, I did not make it clear. What I mean is that the
torque-auto-generated Java source files (the peer classes) extend a
Torque runtime class and override the deprecated method. If there is a
replacement to the deprecated method, torque should auto-generate the
Java source file using the replacement instead of the deprecated one. :-)

Bill