db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Bill Leng <wl...@metatomix.com>
Subject Re: (frustrated torque first timer) Please update the Tutorial
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 18:42:35 GMT
This is a very very good idea. To add to it, I have been a Torque user
for some time. However, I always uses Torque standalone. Now, Torque
seems tied up with maven. Is this really necessary? It definitely
increase the learning curve of new users and limit the spread of Torque.
Since your guys are trying to update the tutorial, can your guys clear
things up?

thanks

Bill