db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Spencer <adspen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Error executing 'maven torque'. Xerces class not found
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 19:45:11 GMT
I am upgrading from an old version of Torque to the
latest stable release.  So I've always used ANT to
build my object model.  I installed maven and
downloaded the maven torque plugin per the
documentation.  However, when I execute 'maven torque'
I get the following error:

File...... C:\Documents and
Element... taskdef
Line...... 87
Column.... -1
taskdef A class needed by class
org.apache.torque.task.TorqueJDBCTransformTask c
annot be found: org/apache/xerces/dom/CoreDocumentImpl

I have all the Torque dependencies in my classpath
including xercesImpl-2.4.0.jar.

JDK 1.4.2
Torque 3.1.1

Any help GREATLY appreciated.