db-torque-user mailing list archives

From zcab...@ucl.ac.uk
Subject Re: setDistinct() problem
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:43:30 GMT

Thanks for the reply Alvaro!

If I don't use a criterion, I get another extra weird error written here below:
java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:
The method add(String, Object, SqlEnum) is ambiguous for the type Criteria

So it has a problem with:
criteria.add(AreaPeer.POSTCODE, "NULL", Criteria.NOT_EQUAL);

If anyone has any clues or hints or anything useful, I'd be very thankful,

Daniel