db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Boris Glants <bgla...@gmail.com>
Subject executeQuery() causes NullPointerException no DataSourceFactory configured for the connection; while all other querries built using criterias work fine.
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:53:27 GMT
I have a few statements that I used executeQuery() for. They throw the
following exception
 This is the stack trace:
java.lang.NullPointerException: There was no DataSourceFactory configured
for the connection sibylconsulting
at org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.getConnection(TorqueInstance.java:711)
at org.apache.torque.Torque.getConnection(Torque.java:268)
at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.executeQuery(BasePeer.java:1341)
at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.executeQuery(BasePeer.java:1293)
at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.executeQuery(BasePeer.java:1256)
at
com.sitesibyl.bli.om.DataListSubmissionManager.getDataListSubmissionRecordValueObjectsDisplayedInDataList
(DataListSubmissionManager.java:125)
 Otherwise my application works fine with querries that are built using
criteria objects.
 Any and all help woudl be greatly appreciated.
 Thanks in advance,
Boris