db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Tracking DataSource connections
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 08:44:27 GMT

Hi,

Torque 3.1.1 comes with commons-collections 3.0. No idea what has changed
and if that makes a difference, but this may well be.
The other library versions are ok.

In the runtimetest, the following works without errors :

torque.defaults.pool.maxWait = 10000
torque.defaults.pool.maxIdle = 8
torque.defaults.pool.maxActive = 10
torque.defaults.pool.timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis= 300000
torque.defaults.pool.minEvictableIdleTimeMillis = 3600000

torque.dsfactory.bookstore.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.bookstore.pool.maxIdle=8
torque.dsfactory.bookstore.pool.maxActive=10
torque.dsfactory.bookstore.pool.testOnBorrow=true

so I would guess at least the maxWait should work. The attribute
defaultMaxActive should probably be changed into maxActive, but this is not
the point here.

My suggestion would be to try and downgrade to commons-collections 3.0 and
see whether the error goes away.

    Thomas