db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: hsqldb and NullPointerException
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 14:19:34 GMT

Hi,

The usual way to cope with a null pointer exception is
1) compile the sources with the debug option
2) look at the stack trace to find out exactly where the exception occurs
3) look at the indicated line in the source code to see which object is
null
4) check (in the source code or elsewhere) why the object is null

Did you already do that ?

    Thomas