db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE : IDBroker problems
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 07:37:59 GMT

Hi,

The reason might be that only the dtd knows about the default values for
some attributes. The XML parser already fills in the default values if it
reads the dtd. The application itself does not do any checks, but always
uses the values from the XML parser, so the error goes unnoticed.

I will see if some checks can be built into the application to check if
required attributes are there, in order to be able to discover the error
more easily.

   Thomas

jason.harrelson@exxonmobil.com schrieb am 03.06.2005 17:52:48:

> Figured out the problem.  This line was commented out in my schema file
> (because we had problems with it early on).  I am not sure why this would
> cause this problem.
>

> <!DOCTYPE database SYSTEM
>  "http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_1.dtd">
>

> Thank you to all for your help!
>

> Regards,
>

> C. Jason Harrelson
>

>                       Thomas Fischer

>                       <fischer@seitenbau.ne          To:
> "Apache Torque Users List" <torque-user@db.apache.org>
>                       t>                             cc:

>                                                      Subject: RE :
> IDBroker problems
>

>                       06/02/05 10:23 AM

>                       Please respond to

>                       "Apache Torque Users

>                       List"

> Hi,
>
> this might be this bug:
>
> http://issues.apache.org/scarab/issues/id/TRQS296
>
> There was also a discussion in the users list about this some weeks ago.
>
>    Thomas
>
> "KERNEUZET FREDERIC" <Frederic.Kerneuzet@pr-gicm.com> schrieb am
02.06.2005
> 15:37:07:
>
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > I'm also getting some trouble with (i think) my ID_TABLE :
> > Since a couple of days, we're getting some PRIMARY KEY Violation on
> > a "big" table. This is the biggest table of the application, where
> > we insert data each time an "business object" is saved (to get an
> > excellent trace of users actions).
> > ID are managed by IdBroker, so i'm wondering how could a conflict
> > exists between to object of this table ?
> > The quantity seems to be OK comparing to this table (4590).
> >

> > Has someone got an idea about this ?
> > Thanks a lot.

VALUES