db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: MySql InnoDB question
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:39:53 GMT

Hi,

I am rather sure that this will not solve the problem, as the problem is
probably not in the IdBroker, but somewhere else.
Usually, if you see this message, there is something wrong in the
configuration. It would help to read the logs; if you do not have any, you
should configure logging for your application to find the error.

     Thomas