db-torque-user mailing list archives

From cedric.bra...@vallourec.fr
Subject Réf. : Réf. : RE: foreign key
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 13:07:53 GMT

It's good :) Thanks  Thomas
Cedric

                    cedric.brajus@va

                    llourec.fr              Pour :  "Apache Torque Users List" <torque-user@db.apache.org>

                                            cc :

                    08/06/2005 14:04        Objet :      Réf. : RE: foreign key

                    Veuillez

                    répondre à

                    "Apache Torque

                    Users List"

I looked after this but I didn't understand the method doBuild :-(

                    Thomas

                    Fischer              Pour :  "Apache Torque Users List"
<torque-user@db.apache.org>
                    <fischer@seit        cc :

                    enbau.net>           Objet :      RE: foreign key

                    08/06/2005

                    10:06

                    Veuillez

                    répondre à

                    "Apache

                    Torque Users

                    List"

Hi,

you can ask the generated MapBuilder class whether a column is a foreign
key.

For this, use
MapBuilder.getDatabaseMap();

Look at the doBuild() method of a generated MapBuilder to see what
informations are put in there.

You can get the MapBuilder of a Peer class by its getMapBuilder() method

   Thomas