db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: criteria-problem
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:00:48 GMT

Hi,

the problem is that at the moment, joins between two tables other than
using the = operator are not possible as far as I know.
Perhaps it is possible to split the query into two. The last resort would
be to create the query by hand and use BasePeer.doSelect()

     Thomas
"Dressler,Erik(externe MA)" <Erik.Dressler@Dresdner-Bank.lu> schrieb am
10.06.2005 11:02:04:

> hello, everybody!
>
> is it possible to create a criteria for the statement below???
>
> SELECT p.statecode AS Vater, s.statecode AS Nachfolger
> FROM processstate p, processstate s
> WHERE s.lft BETWEEN p.lft AND p.rgt
> AND s.statecode = 'D225'
> ORDER BY p.lft;
>
> i have problems to assign one table two aliases and to select the same
> column twice with two different aliases!!!
>
> i'm completely mystified!!!!
>
> greetz, erik
>
> *  *  *  *  *  *  D I S C L A I M E R  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
>
> This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s)
only.
E-Mail