db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Query a blob field + PK Field
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 16:49:04 GMT

Hi,

most databases do not allow to use a blob field in a where clause.
Probably Torque also does not support it, but you can check it by putting
it into a criteria and see what happens. But even then, you can always use
Criteria.CUSTOM if you know how the SQL should look like.

       Thomas

"Ferruh Zamangoer" <ferruh.zamangoer@gmx.de> schrieb am 01.06.2005
15:23:03:

> Hi,
>

> we are developing a legal p2p-filesharing system in JXTA combined with
web
> services and additionally we want to use a persistence layer. Our web
> services are running on a tomcat server. Before our p2p clients can
exchange
> any data they must verify on a Trusted Third Party(TTP) our web services
if
> the content they want to exchange is legal. Our web service have to
access a
> centralized database where we have for example two tables. One
Table(White