db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: MySql InnoDB question
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 06:51:30 GMT

Hi,

this message is usually the sign that something else is wrong. Most
probably, Torque will not work correctly if you see this message.
There is at least one unresolved issue with InnoDB tables, it should be in
scarab (the issue tracker) with a ticket id between TRQS250 and TRQS300.
Please have a look.

         Thomas

"Youngho Cho" <youngho@nannet.co.kr> schrieb am 22.06.2005 02:23:27:

> Hello,
>
> I am tring to use MySQL 4.1 InnoDB table type.
> I install MySQL 4.1.12 (using InnoDB engine mode ) in Window XP and
Torque 3.1