db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Join with the same table
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 18:26:38 GMT

Hi,

You have to add an alias for the table. Assuming the table is called Menu
and the relevamnt columns are ID and PARENT_ID, something like this should
work:

criteria.addAlias("parent", MenuPeer.TABLE_NAME);
criteria.addJoin("parent.ID", MenuPeer.PARENT_ID);

    Thomas

"Kintzel Levente" <kintzel.levente@codespring.ro> schrieb am 10.06.2005
09:51:47: