db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Tracking DataSource connections
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:16:47 GMT

Hi Robert,

not so sure about this being a dbcp issue, because at least MaxWait works
for me, and I am also using (the standard) dbcp 1.2.1. And the dbcp people
know nothing about how the Torque configuration gets translated into dbcp
properties, and this is the place where the error appears

Hm, I got no idea what might go wrong there. I am afraid the only thing
(except from thinking about what might be different in your setup from the
"usual": libraries in strange places, invocations over rmi,....) is to get
the source and debug it. The configuration part is rather easy to
understand.

       Thomas