db-torque-user mailing list archives

From jason.harrel...@exxonmobil.com
Subject RE : IDBroker problems
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 15:52:48 GMT
Figured out the problem.  This line was commented out in my schema file
(because we had problems with it early on).  I am not sure why this would
cause this problem.

<!DOCTYPE database SYSTEM
 "http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_1.dtd">

Thank you to all for your help!

Regards,

C. Jason Harrelson

                      Thomas Fischer

                      <fischer@seitenbau.ne          To:      "Apache Torque Users List"
<torque-user@db.apache.org>
                      t>                             cc:

                                                     Subject: RE : IDBroker problems

                      06/02/05 10:23 AM

                      Please respond to

                      "Apache Torque Users

                      List"

Hi,

this might be this bug:

http://issues.apache.org/scarab/issues/id/TRQS296

There was also a discussion in the users list about this some weeks ago.

   Thomas

"KERNEUZET FREDERIC" <Frederic.Kerneuzet@pr-gicm.com> schrieb am 02.06.2005
15:37:07:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm also getting some trouble with (i think) my ID_TABLE :
> Since a couple of days, we're getting some PRIMARY KEY Violation on
> a "big" table. This is the biggest table of the application, where
> we insert data each time an "business object" is saved (to get an
> excellent trace of users actions).
> ID are managed by IdBroker, so i'm wondering how could a conflict
> exists between to object of this table ?
> The quantity seems to be OK comparing to this table (4590).
>

> Has someone got an idea about this ?
> Thanks a lot.

only.
> > If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
E-Mail