db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject ER: Please help on OJB+Xdoclet+Torque
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:18:46 GMT

Hi,

I am afraid to say this is the first time I have heard about the
capabilities of Torque you describe. It has neither been in the users
mailing list nor in the dev mailing list in the last six months, So my
guess would be very little users use them.
This would mean two things
- probably, these features will not be very well tested
- it is unlikely that you will get help on the users list

So I regret to say that it will be mostly up to you to cope with the
problems you encounter :-(
However, if you are able to remove any bugs, please open up a scarab issue
on them so that they can be considered in future Torque releases.
Also, it is not very unusual for Torque users to modify the velocity
templates to get what you want.

 Hope this has clarified the situation a bit,

       Thomas