db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: maven torque:insert-sql produces errors with oracle
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2005 06:22:53 GMT

Jon,

this seems stange to me. A lot of people, including me, are using Torque
3.1 with oracle without any problems (However, I am using ant with 3.1, but
this should not make any difference)
Did you modify something in your Torque installation ?
Can you provide a small snippet of your schema.xml which produces above
errors ?

      Thomas