db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "KERNEUZET FREDERIC" <Frederic.Kerneu...@pr-gicm.com>
Subject RE : IDBroker problems
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 13:37:07 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm also getting some trouble with (i think) my ID_TABLE :
Since a couple of days, we're getting some PRIMARY KEY Violation on a "big" table. This is
the biggest table of the application, where we insert data each time an "business object"
is saved (to get an excellent trace of users actions).
ID are managed by IdBroker, so i'm wondering how could a conflict exists between to object
of this table ?
The quantity seems to be OK comparing to this table (4590).

Has someone got an idea about this ?
Thanks a lot.