db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Dressler,Erik(externe MA)" <Erik.Dress...@Dresdner-Bank.lu>
Subject RE: maven torque:insert-sql produces errors with oracle
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 05:59:52 GMT

hi!

i had the same problem. are you using turbine, too? turbine allocates
oracle-scripts in a special folder.

i think torque is originally designed for open-source-databases (mysql).
oracle has problems with the syntax of the generated scripts. you manipulate
them manually and run them in a sql plus window, too!

greetz, erik

*  *  *  *  *  *  D I S C L A I M E R  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail
return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy
or use it or disclose its contents to any other person.

If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message
may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender.
Dresdner Bank Luxembourg S.A. cannot accept any responsibility for the
accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.