db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Dressler,Erik(externe MA)" <Erik.Dress...@Dresdner-Bank.lu>
Subject criteria-problem
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:02:04 GMT

hello, everybody!

is it possible to create a criteria for the statement below???

SELECT p.statecode AS Vater, s.statecode AS Nachfolger
FROM processstate p, processstate s
WHERE s.lft BETWEEN p.lft AND p.rgt
AND s.statecode = 'D225'
ORDER BY p.lft;

i have problems to assign one table two aliases and to select the same
column twice with two different aliases!!!

i'm completely mystified!!!!

greetz, erik

*  *  *  *  *  *  D I S C L A I M E R  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail
return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy
or use it or disclose its contents to any other person.

If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message
may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender.
Dresdner Bank Luxembourg S.A. cannot accept any responsibility for the
accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.