db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jon August <...@internection.com>
Subject Re: maven torque:insert-sql produces errors with oracle
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:04:39 GMT
Thomas,

I put in the templates from 3.1, and now it's putting an extra comma
on the end of the fields for each table.  It's unable to execute the
CREATE statements.  I get these errors:

     [torque-sql-exec] [ERROR] Failed to execute: CREATE TABLE
gd_sales_unit_rcs ( busseg VARCHAR2 (6), sales_unit VARCHAR2 (6), )
     [torque-sql-exec] [ERROR] java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00904: :
invalid identifier

I had this problem before with 3.1 and MySQL.  The solution was to
use 3.1.1.  :-o    What should I do?

     -Jon