db-torque-user mailing list archives

From dyp <...@brainhouse.ru>
Subject How-to specifyJDBC Connection for Torque generator
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:00:46 GMT
Hello, all.

The problem: I have a project-schema.xml and want Torque to generate an
ojb-repository from it.
I run ant -f build-torque.xml ojb-repository. It's ok, but it generates
a hardcoded in torque source *.vm files 'default connection' with
default sequence-manager.
The comment in src/ojb/repository/MainRepository.vm says:
<!--
  The Default JDBC Connection. If a Class does not specify its own JDBC
Connection,
  the Connection specified here will be used.
-->

What is that 'Class'?
How could i specify my own connection and sequence-manager without
changing the sources of torque-gen-xxx.jar AND without providing my own
MainRepository.vm?