db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Jason Harrelson" <charrel...@houston.rr.com>
Subject RE: IDBroker problems
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 02:40:42 GMT
I tried this to no avail.  Once again the record is added to the table with
a primary key of 0.  Of course the next record still fails as it tries to
insert another primary key of 0.

Thanks for the try.  Any other ideas out there?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dressler,Erik(externe MA) [mailto:Erik.Dressler@Dresdner-Bank.lu]
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 5:48 AM
To: 'Apache Torque Users List'
Subject: RE: IDBroker problems

i think i can help you!

look at this row: defaultIdMethod="idBroker">

xml is case sensitive. you have to write: defaultIdMethod="idbroker">

good luck, drezze

*  *  *  *  *  *  D I S C L A I M E R  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

This message is confidential and intended for the named addressee(s) only.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by E-Mail
return and then delete this message from your system. You should not copy or
use it or disclose its contents to any other person.

If any part of this message is illegible or if you suspect that the message
may have been intercepted or amended, please contact the sender.
Dresdner Bank Luxembourg S.A. cannot accept any responsibility for the
accuracy or completeness of this message without further investigation.